Happy In Bag

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Easter Parade












A tough guy grunting into a cell phone caught my attention as I walked through a store last week. The man's body language indicated that he'd been dispatched on an unpleasant errand.

"I'm here in the middle of the Easter s**t," he drawled as he pawed at plastic eggs.

"Hell yes, they're big enough," he responded to an unheard question. "These f**kin' Easter eggs are three and a half inches across."

It's nice to hear that others share my enthusiasm for this holiday season.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Don't Need Anything said…

    i totally forgot yesterday was easter until some friends and i tried to go to quiznos at 7 o'clock and it was already closed.

    "why are they closed?"
    "its easter."
    "is it really?"
    "i forgot too"

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    haha. my kind of person.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home