Happy In Bag

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hip(ster) Replacement











Blame the gray skies. I've been especially cranky lately. So when I found myself surrounded by art school hipsters at a gallery last weekend I almost lost control. My normally high tolerance for pretension had evaporated and I was overcome by an urge to engage in the kind of performance art that concludes with a Taser and handcuffs. Rather than risking arrest, I fled the smug scene without drinking a drop of free Boulevard beer.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger kcmeesha said…

    I always wondered what they do during daylight hours,because I never see people like these at work or in the restaurant or elsewhere

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger burnettcreative said…

    hipster control

     

Post a Comment

<< Home