Happy In Bag

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Short Back and Sides











When I told my barber to cut my hair extra short last week she accused me of being a cheapskate. "You just want to avoid coming back for another nine months," she snarled. She was right. Since then I've been reminded of the benefits of not looking like a street person. Women talk to me of their own volition. Clerks in stores are suddenly helpful. Toddlers reciprocate my smiles. Someday those kids will learn the value of being shallow.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger bgo said…

    My hair is a long stringy split end mess and I relate to what you are saying. Except for the people who need me to help them at work, I am avoided like the black plague.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    ...and their mothers called them Bill.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger bigsteveno said…

    I bought clippers when my hair started to thin out on top about ten years ago and never looked back. I do the hair and beard once every three weeks, and I LOVE it. I'm still using the same clippers, and they've paid for themselves many times over.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I'll consider it, BigSteveNO.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home